Ordinary People
I am no ordinary people
Lonely in a room full of people
Tears shed for my lost people
Lonely in a room full of people
Tears shed for my lost people
I am no ordinary people
Yet my heart beats in sync with the people
My lungs draw on the breath of the people
Yet my heart beats in sync with the people
My lungs draw on the breath of the people
I am no ordinary people
A grain of sand in this ocean of people
Rubbed different than any of my people
A grain of sand in this ocean of people
Rubbed different than any of my people
I seek redress for my people
The hurts like osmosis is concentrated on one side of my people
Will my end reduce the pain of my people?
The hurts like osmosis is concentrated on one side of my people
Will my end reduce the pain of my people?
I am not ordinary people
And there are millions of us wishing to die for our people.
I will not be the first to end it all for my people.
And there are millions of us wishing to die for our people.
I will not be the first to end it all for my people.
For my people is me.
Comments
Post a Comment